For second consecutive year, οur partner organization InterMediaKT presented GATES Project during the Patras IQ 2019 Expo. It is the biggest knowledge transfer & technology event in Western Greece. The project drew the attention of many people interested in its scope. Members of InterMediaKT spoke about the project in the local media (TV and radio) and informed the visitors about the project goals and the GATES board game.
Making our walk in Patras IQ we found the wonderful team of InterMediaKT with its’ President Gregory Archimandritis and of course InterMediaKT’s volunteers of such a beautiful effort that takes place here. The project is very important I will not talk because it is already recognized so the words are unnecessary in such cases.
– Greg the mic goes to you to tell us about yout participation in yet another Patras IQ 2019 event.
– Good evening, bravo and thank you for visiting us, we welcome you to our booth. We were having a discussion this morning and mentioned that if Patras IQ was a kid, this year would begin school.
– That’s a good observation!
– So, we all grow up and we are at our third consecutive participation here at booth 93, an especially creative booth and if the camera can move around, one can see many things happening here with all the visitors and crowd at POS4WORK booth. We are here as InterMediaKT and this year we present 2 programs in relation to social entrepreneurship. One is the Social Bus. A four-day educational Training Course on social entrepreneurship. We made a visit last week to Sparta for 2 weekends with great success.
– Always on the move!
– You know it, we always start our engines and set course in new things, we never stop. If we stop, we stand still, and we do not want that. And the second program is the result of GATES European Program that started last year, at the beginning of the year creating a board game regarding social entrepreneurship. One can manage the social diner of an imaginary town, enhancing the circular economy of this town. We’re in the testing phase, we’re playing it a lot to get feedback, and when it’s done, we’ll be happy to present it in an event to officially play it and having it in Patras and at our offices and at specific points like POS4WORK so we can play and to make an introduction to social entrepreneurship.
-That’s the POS4WORK booth here with Nasos Koskinas, Thanos Pavlopoulos, Greg Archimandritis, and all this wonderful team that yet again give their mark and I will really say it is one of the booths that has a great deal of interactivity with the public and this can be seen from all the conversations and communications that is very important to develop, with students, citizens, with all of us who come here to tell us about your activities.
– Sur thing! It is a booth which includes 6 companies and us together, 7. It is no less than at least 2-3 people per company at their stands, so it has a special traffic and a special interest from people to learn all about. A brief look will show that there are computers in this stand, there are screens, there is aloe plants, there are liqueurs, there are things one can say, wow! What is happening in this booth? So, from one point on, everyone will stop at this stand to be informed. We are here with the team of InterMediaKT, the team of our volunteers are here as well who I’d like to thank them very much. The Patras IQ volunteers’ team is also here and I want to say about the importance of volunteering. If this group did not exist, nothing would be doable, so an extra thumbs-up for them and of course you, who gives the pulse to the event.
-Thank you very much, every volunteers’ team is creative, they leave their own mark and all the persons deserve a huge “Bravo”. Greg, thank you very much for your presence. We will certainly renew our appointment for next activities.
– Anytime, I’m always one phone call and an e-mail away, ready to talk again about our activities.
– Excellently good!
– No worries